What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The Most Comprehensive Fitness Training Rolodex Ever Created for Tennis to Eliminate Back Pain, Improve Your Strength, Endurance, And Shot Consistency… Guaranteed!
- Total elimination of “Next Day Pain and Soreness” (did you realize you can put an end to this?)
- Finally…being able to play 100% through an entire match like you know you can
- How to put together an effective program using the exercises provided – and how to make sure you’re not spinning your wheels, EVEN if you’ve never been on a fitness program before!
- Exercises you can do in your home, office, or even your yard using very minimal equipment
- One simple trick that will transform a regular pushup into a killer ab exercise – and it’s not what you think!
- Over 150 Photos of tennis specific exercises that you SHOULD be doing – If it’s not in this Rolodex, you don’t need it
- The most effective ab exercises specifically designed for tennis. I leave out the trash and give you the most effective exercises I’ve found for tennis
- An Advanced Exercise guaranteed to improve your quickness – you won’t find this exercise in any book or magazine
- 41 page manual that you can print out and carry with you so you never have to worry about forgetting how to do an exercise
- 33 minute digital video explaining each exercise, how to do it, and precautions you should take
Can I trust it?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Tennis Stomper scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Tennis Stomper scores 68.85/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://tennisstomper.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: tennisstomper.com you’ll also be taken through to tennisstomper.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)